..happy mother's day..  

Posted by doedoedoe

You were there for me to love and care for me 
When skies were grey
Whenever I was down
You were always there to comfort me
And no one else can be what you have been to me
You will always be
You will always be the girl in my life for all times
(Song For Mama - Boyz II Man)

She used to be my only enemy and never let me free
Catching me in places that I know I shouldn't be
Every other day I crossed the line

I didn't mean to be so bad
I never thought you would become the friend I never had
(Mama - Spice Girls)

An angel sent from above, is mama
And everyone fell in love, with mama
Mama’s so sweet, mama’s so nice
If there is trouble take mama’s advice
(Mama - Elvis Presley)
Mama mama when you look at me
I see love in your eyes
Mama mama softly sweet tender love in your eyes
(Mama Mama - Chicago)
So many songs were written to honor the most amazing woman, but none of them can compare or enough to describe all this amazing woman have done. Nothing can compare her love, warmth, care, dedication and the most important one is her sacrifices. And everyone know that this amazing woman is our MOTHER.

So pick up your phone now and call her, just tell them how much they means to you and how much you love her..


Happy Mother's Day for all Indonesian mothers out there..You're all did amazing job
The 2 most amazing woman in my life my lovely mother and my sister (future great mother)

This entry was posted on Monday, December 22, 2008 at 2:21 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment