Kejar Jakarta...  

Posted by doedoedoe

Seperti sebuah judul film yang diperankan oleh barudak P-Project?
Yup that's right,
eventhough I had never seen this movie anyway, I know the storyline was about people who go to Jakarta to work and to start a better living...
Well that I have incommon, now I'm ini Jakarta to do the same thing with those people (well not 100% same though)...
Yang pasti gw sekarang uda di Jakarta, dapet kerjaan di salah satu perusahaan yang cukup bonafit di Indonesia (Alhamdulillah) called MEDCO...
There was a funny story about MEDCO..I said to one of my friend that I got a job in MEDCO..And this is what she said: "Wah MEDCO? Prusahaan kosmetik ya?" (whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat????)
Well my friend let me tell u something, it is MEDCO and the cosmetics company is MECCO..So jangan salah lagi ya...

Lots of things that was happened when I stayed in Jakarta, ex, yesterday (Monday, Feb 5th 2007) for the first in my life I took metromini and mikrolet...And what made it more special is I took metromini crossing the flood in Jl. Kapt. Tendean...Woooow...

Now I stayed at my uncle house in Komp DPR Kalibata..I stayed there with Mas Idos (cousin) who always make fun on my aunt and who his girlfriend is one of the flood victims in Kelapa Gading (sorry Nina)...

Well I hope with this moving, I'll be able to catch my dreams and spread a wing a lil' bit more...
First Kejar Jakarta, next who knows that will be Kejar Singapore, or Kejar New York, or other Kejar...(Amieeen)...

This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2007 at 8:21 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment